SKODA iV Charger installation service
To make sure the ŠKODA iV Charger is connected correctly we recommend professional installation with our installation service – tailored and relaxed, all from one place. This guarantees that your ŠKODA iV Charger and the home connection are sufficiently safe.
Dynamic Load Management: Our installation partner will evaluate during the remote home check if you need a dynamic load management solution in addition to our standard package (additional costs around €240). It is mainly needed for customers with other large power consumers such as electric shower or heat pump to manage the total house load.
Our installation service, so many advantages
Installation and ŠKODA iV Charger from one place
Professional and Safe Electric Registered Electrical Contractor (REC)
Installation of fuses recommended by law
24-month guarantee on the installation
Seamless on-site support for installation
Preparation is key
3 steps to your at-home charging station
Online Pre Check
- With just a few clicks you can check the installation feasibility.
- You’ll receive an indication if our standard package fits for your needs or if there is any obstacle to overcome.
- Regardless of the result, both we and our installer will do our best to make an installation possible.
- After ordering your ŠKODA iV Charger and the standard installation package, our installer will contact you to perform a remote home check via an online questionnaire.
- Our installer will decide whether the questionnaire and a telephone call is sufficient or if you’ll need a home visit.
- If your home check results differ from our standard installation package, you’ll get an updated additional offer.
Installation and setting up
- If all your questions have been answered, our installer will book an appointment with you for the installation.
- Our installer will bring your new ŠKODA iV Charger with them, install it and start it up.
- Our installer will test your ŠKODA iV Charger’s functionality, if possible, with your electric vehicle.
You order. We’ll take care of the rest.
We offer everything you need to start your electrifying future.The following services are included in our standard installation package:
- Remote home check and if necessary additional home check on-site
- Up to two wall openings
- Up to 15 meters of cabeling from fuse box to your ŠKODA iV Charger
- Residual current and wiring protection
- Installation and commissioning
Installation does not include
- Excavation and ground work
- Load management priority switch if required (mainly for customers with other large power consumers such as electric shower or heat pump)
- Expanding the fuse box
The Elli Customer Care team offers a free-of-charge support service around the clock (24/7) for your convenience.
Write to us or give us a call. We’re happy to help.
00800 - 80247247*
*Free phone number. Calls from mobile networks may be subject to charges depending on the provider. If your telephone provider does not support this number, please call +49 5361 3790510. The costs depend on the respective tariff of your provider. Roaming charges may apply when calling from abroad.